Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My Beautiful Baby Girl



I can't believe my baby girl is all grown up. Tonight was High School graduation..I felt like a giddy school girl all
day & night. We started by getting nails and pedicures, then she helped me pick out a dress, ..I dropped her off
at her sister's , who did her hair & makeup. Then on to the Academy..for a lovely ceremony..
Pictures & chatting with friends & family afterwards.

Lastly , dinner at Sushi Gawa's ..oh so yummy & it's Mercedes' favorite, we invited a couple of her friends
to join us..it was ..bonding & comfortable & delightful.

As I enter into another chapter of life, I wonder how I will be with no children at home..it's bittersweet, & I thank
the Lord for giving me three wonderful children to bless my life for these last 35 years...I'll be dreaming of
my beautiful ~grown up~ lady ..who was once my tiny baby girl.
Pleasant dreams, Deena

2 comments:

Katie said...

I can't imagine how you must be feeling...will it be an "empty nestle in the woods"? Your daughter is absolutely stunning! She gets all her good looks from you, I see. :) Beautiful, and sounds like you made her night the time of her life - what a loving mother you are! I hope that when my kids graduate from high school, they want me around to celebrate with, too!

Wendy said...

Oh Deena, She is lovely! You have done a good job Mama. I'm sure your next chapter in life will bring many new and wonderous adventures! My time is coming fast, just 4 more years till all have graduated.