Thursday, June 22, 2006

Grandma's Weekend




Grandma, yep !! That's me. My oldest daughter's oldest son, COLE came to visit this weekend. We had a great time, he loves to help garden. We watched alot of Sponge Bob too!!
Here's just a few of my hollyhocks and that sweet little red head is my sweet CoLe.
He's so loving , I can get lots of hugs and kisses & he NEVER EVER EVER wants to go home, or so he says :>) I think he'd pack his bags & stay with "Grandma Deena" any time!!
I've been working on a new pattern by Walnut Ridge, I'll be posting a pic as soon as I finish!! Chris is one of my faves~!~ and I will be working on a wonderful pattern by Deerfield Farmhouse, but I have to find just the RIGHT fabric. Christine is my all time favorite & I have collected all her patterns. Even if I don't make them all, I LOVE them as a collection.
It's late & I need my beauty rest
Check back soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeh Deena great pics and what a smile from Cole.......tehe...Enjoy them, they grow so fast and move so far away..........Your pal, Jorga