Wednesday, June 07, 2006

It's the first of the Week


Hubby bought this "Squirrel go Round" and Mr. Blue Jay decided to come by & check it out.
He's sitting on the cob & he's scared off the other birds. Pretty easy pickin's for him.

This is an old baby swing that I hang from the deck & it holds my scented gerainiums. The Tufted Titmouse likes to grab some bird seed, then go to the swing to eat. I love how he can hold the seed in his feet as he eat.

I am patiently (LOL, not) waiting for new things to bloom.

The hollyhocks are FULL of buds , they should be so pretty!! I planted 20 PINK Lily of the Valley plants this past weekend & some of them have sent up leaves with buds already. I'll be posting pics as soon as they bloom. I've never seen pink blooms before!!

The Barred Owl is calling (sounds like wooo cooks for you) so I'm gonna go see if I can get him to talk back to me~~ they usually do.

Thanks for stopping by, Deena

No comments: