Saturday, August 11, 2007

I'm just so delighted

Upon my return from a  short getaway
I found I'd been given my FIRST award. My sweet friends
blessed me again, first with
their friendship & now this meaningful award.  
I hope I am as sweet & kind to others as they are to me


I am also delighted to be HOME sweet HOME, back in
the Singing Woods. 
Phoenix AZ is too hot for me & way too large. 
Check back soon, I plan to post what I missed most while gone
&  a GIFT AWAY.

Thanks Annie & here are my NICE  blog friends.



Elaine of Artful Spirit




&


just a few kind,  inspiring & talented friends, to whom I say
"Thanks for the inspiration & kindness my friends"



Friends... They cherish one another's hopes. They are kind to one another's dreams.
Henry David Thoreau.

4 comments:

Lana Manis said...

Welcome home Ms. Deena!

Thank you for the award ~ and if you visit my blog, you'll see that I awarded it to YOU today too! lol!

YOU are SUPER NICE!

Lana

Suzanne said...

Welcome home! Thank you Deena, for being a sweet friend, and for the nomination!

Christine LeFever said...

Wow, Deena! What a lovely award, and I know you are beyond worthy!
Christine

Mockingbird Hill said...

First...CONGRATULATIONS on your award! It has to be the best feeling to know that your friends think you are sooo special! Second, thanks for visiting with me and for the very kind words. We've had some sad times in the week that we have been home, but I do hope to be back on the Blog Train this week...come on back when you have a minute! Cassie