Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I've been TAGGED, the Middle Name Game


"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet"
sent along the Middle Name Game
so we shall see what's in MY name 
ANN
A~American through & through, I love my God & my Country
N~Needful in all things of kindness, I have a most tender heart
N~Nuturing~tis what I do, what God put me here for

Tis me, but I am so much more! 

Now I'll tag three of my friends, to see what's in their name




thankful for friends, Deena

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my .. you have such a lovely spirit .. and it shows through your beautiful photos, pictures and writings!

thanks for choosing me for the 'name game' .. if i understand correctly, i'm supposed to do this on MY blog? i'll give it a go!

thanks for brightening the world .. xo, frannie

Elaine Thomas said...

thanks Deena for playing. I love your responses. You are a sweet person.

Smiles,
Elaine

Deb said...

This is a really cute tag ~ ANN is my middle name too :-}

Unknown said...

Yes, Deena...you have described yourself perfectly:o)! Love ya!!