Friday, August 17, 2007

Show & Tell Friday

Good Greetings to you! Tis another Show & Tell Friday. Check Kelli's BloG for more Friday delights.



Hi to all of you. If you frequent my BLOG , you know I love birds!! Oh yes
..above is a picture of my favorite dishes. They were a present FROM ME....when
we moved here to SingingWoods.

I love dishes too...so I thought I'd share a few of my fave dining dishes.






All of the above lovelies are availabe at
Room Service Home
A wonderful eclectic market

Happy Friday ** tis suppose to cool off here tomorrow ** I hope to get some nature pics to share with
all my BLOG friends** humbly, Deena

7 comments:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Hi Deena,

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today, I have added your name to the give away.

I am glad to "meet" the recipient of the fairy dust at last! I hope you are sprinkling it on yourself and making little stars.:)

Wishing you a lovely weekend,
Lidy

Anonymous said...

Oh I love those dishes, those would look good in my kitchen!

Mockingbird Hill said...

These dishes are so sweet! The bird ones are beautiful, but I adore the color combo on the last grouping...

Thanks for sharing part of you...so glad you are doing this whole Show & Tell thing!

Cassie

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi Deena, beautiful dishes that you've featured! We actually sold the ones with the nests in the store!! 11.00 each ~ pretty good, huh? xxoo, Dawn

Deb said...

Like you Deena, I LOVE anything to do with birds, nests, trees etc... and the dishes are gorgeous. I especially love the blue painted table and dishes.

Sylvia Anderson said...

Fabulous dishes Deena!! I love them all but the blue and white ones are my favorite I think!!

Unknown said...

Those dishes are sooooooooo lovely!! Love the birdie dishes!! They are so you!!