Sunday, November 25, 2007

Just a Wee Bit of Snow



& it called me to get out & get a few pics.
I tried to make the un~shuttered and not
yet painted shutters invisible...
so here they are..






This shrub is always full of birds , waiting for a turn to eat 
at the feeders..lots more than you can see here.



That guy on the left is a Tufted Titmouse, getting some peanuts..I was hoping 
to get the lil Black Cap Chickadee, but I see he flew off!!



My green Lamb's Ear, covered with a dusting of
 Christmas like snow~the first of the Season

I love Christmas time!!
Deena

6 comments:

Mary said...

Deena,

A wonderful post. I also love birds. They are awesome creatures. We have cardinals and bluejays here in winter and they bring a splash of color to our property. We get the occasional chickadee and a few others. We have more variety in summer, but not the lovely colors of the jays and cardinals.

Two years ago we had a blue indingo bunting that visited. Oh, he was spectacular! You would have loved him. He was such a pretty bird. It was the first time I'd ever seen one and I've looked for him to return, but alas, he has not.

I must remember to visit this blog more often. I have your other blog on my blogroll.

Take care, my friend. Keep your eyes heavenward.

Blessings,
Mary

Unknown said...

We got a sprinkle of snow the other day, too! Your pics look so beautiful...it almost makes me want it to snow..Hahaha!!
Hugs!

primitivebettys said...

You always post the nicest photos!!

Jan Parrish said...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

It's in the 50's here and I am enjoying a cup of cinnamon coffee. Wanna come over?

Tina Leavy said...

so very pretty.

Suzanne said...

Pretty photos Deena! I love this season too.