Friday, November 09, 2007

"Show and Tell" Friday


Tis Show and Tell Friday


Thanks to Keli from There's No Place Like Home for hosting this fun BLOG
celebration. Visit Keli's Blog for more participating BLOGS..
********************

Ok, I AM spoiled my BFF, Marcia
brought lunch on Wednesday ..and she brought
this WONDERFUL wicker table..in just the best color .
I love the chippy paint on the wooden top!!
I tried to take pictures to show the details.




The wicker is perfectly weaved!! Tight and sturdy

tis another treasure for my Nestle .





9 comments:

Mommy said...

Love it! Looks very Shabby Chic! :)

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Beautiful--I love the woven edge along the top.

Quinne said...

Hi Deena :) Interesting piece! Are the holes in the sides decorative only? Thanks for sharing this sweet gift from your friend. Blessings, Q

Dawn said...

Wonderful piece!!!

Susan said...

Very lovely piece. I love the color.
Susan

Rose of Sharon said...

That is a cool table! I love the color and I love that it is shabby chic!

:0) Sharon

Jean said...

Great table! I want your friend!

Lana Manis said...

Love that color! What a nice friend!

Suzanne said...

That is a great little table...what a sweet friend!