Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #3


A day of giving thanks,  
hosted by my friend, Jan Parrish

Here's my 13 things for today.

1. My Blog friend, Jan Parrish
for hosting this.

2. My six grandsons

3. A soft bed to rest in.

4. Starbuck's Coffee

5. Home baked bread, toasted with butter.

6. Vegetable Soup

7. Works of Whimsy

8. The gift of giving, God gave to me.

9. Peppermint Candles

10.  Hair Color

11. Christmas Music

12. The sun shining on my face

13.  Pink Slippers


May this day of Giving Thanks, remind each of us
that no matter what our situation , we have MANY things
to be thankful for.
Fondly, Deena


4 comments:

Jan Parrish said...

I love pink slippers. In fact I am wearing some now. So sweet of you to give thanks for me. :)

Mary said...

Deena,

A wonderful list of things to be thankful for. I appreciate you sharing.

Blessings,
Mary

Susannah said...

Six grandchildren! Fantastic. And haircolor, oh my yes. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. Blessings, e-Mom

Suzanne said...

Love your list Deena! #4 in the morning is a must!